So I took a brief hiatus in honor of Holy Week. I really wanted to dispose myself to take in the week and be present. It's hard enough to find some quiet time each day as it is, so I decided to take special attention to this last week to the best of my ability.
As you may have imagined, lots has happened in the last week that I want to catch you up on.
1. Unfortunately, Ryan's Grandpa passed away on April 6th. We are so grateful Ryan was able to fly out and be with his family in the following days and attend the funeral. Ryan's grandpa was an extremely kind, funny and faith-filled man. He is dearly missed.
2. We enjoyed an awesome visit with my oldest sister. We went to the zoo and enjoyed Clairvaux & Adelaide's first swim lesson. They looked so cute in their matching swim suits from Target (Cat & Jack collection). Clairvaux was quick to blow bubbles while Adelaide just licked the water. They both enjoyed kicking their feet, learning to feel comfortable in the water and even being under the water for a second. We really enjoyed Michaela's stay.
3. I've been working on a sweet surprise involving Mother's Day. I had an idea for a cool project to work on involving my instagram and its been amazing to team up with a solid group of women and see this idea come to fruition. Be on the lookout! I can't wait to share this with all of you.
4. We cleaned our room and ended a several month war involving laundry. Every single piece of clothing in our house in this moment is laundered, folded and put away correctly. It feels amazing. We also rearranged our bedroom furniture.
5. The girls enjoyed their first Easter! We wore floral dresses (well not Ryan) in honor of my favorite GK Chesterton quote. You can catch it on my instagram! I attended mass alone with the girls, and in effort to survive I gave them this cool picnic type setup with all the different kinds of toys I could find. Whatever it takes, right?!